Airport lounges 機場休息室
Airport shuttle 機場班車
Arrivals 進港
Assistance 問訊處
Check in area(zone)辦理登機區
Customers lounges旅客休息室
Departure airport離港時間
Destination airport 返航時間
Domestic flight國內航班
Emergency exit安全出口
Exit to all routes 各通道出口
Flight connections轉機處
Help point(desk)問訊處
Inquiries 問訊處
Left baggage 行李寄存
Lost property失物招領
Luggage from flights 到港行李
Luggage pick up取行李
Luggage reclaim取行李
Missing people help line 走失求救熱線
Mising,people appeal for assistance 警察提供走失幫助
No smoking except in designated area 除指定區域外,禁止吸煙
Nothing(Something) to declare 無(有)報關
Passport control 入境檢查
Please leave your luggage with you at all times 請隨身攜帶您的行李
Queue here 在此排隊
Reclaim belt 取行李傳送帶
Return fares 往返機票
Short stay 短暫停留
Stay close 跟緊
Welcome abord 歡迎登機
入境英語
麻煩請給我你的護照。
May I see your passport, please?
這是我的護照。
Here is my passport / Here it is.
旅行的目的為何?
What's the purpose of your visit?
觀光(公務)。
Sightseeing(Businese).
預計在美國停留多久?
How long will you be staying in the United States?
5天。
5 days.
預計停留約10天。
I plan to stay for about 10 days.
我只是過境而已。
I'm just passing through.
今晚即動身前往日內瓦。
I am leaving for Geneva tonight.
將在那兒住宿?
Where are you staying?
我將住在波士頓飯店。
I will stay at Boston Hotel.
是否有臺灣回程機票?
Do you have a return ticket to Taiwan?
有的,這就是回程機票。
Yes, here it is.
隨身攜帶多少現金?
How much money do you have with you?
大約800元。
I have 800 dollars.
祝你玩得愉快。
Good. Have a nice day.
謝謝。
Thank you.
行李遺失
我在何處可取得行李?
Where can I get my baggage?
我找不到我的行李。
I can'find my baggage.
這是我的行李票。
Here is my claim tag.
是否可麻煩緊急查詢?
Could you please check it urgently?
你總共遺失了幾件行李?
How many pieces of baggage have you lost?
請描述你的行李。
Can you describe your baggage?
它是一個中型的灰色紳耐特皮箱。
It is a medium-sized Samsonite, and it's gray.
它是一個上面系有我名牌的大型皮制黑藍色行李箱。
It is a large leather suitcase with my name tag. It's dark blue.
它是一個茶色小旅行袋。
It's a small ovemight bag. It's light brown.
我們正在調查,請稍等一下。
Please wait for a moment while we are investigating.
我們可能遺失了幾件行李,所以必須填份行李遺失報告。
We may have lost some baggage so we'd like to make a lost baggage report.
請和我到辦公室。
Would you come with me to the office?
多快可找到?
How soon will I find out?
一旦找到行李,請立即送到我停留的飯店。
Please deliver the baggage to my hotel as soon as you've located it.
若是今天無法找到行李,你可如何幫助?
How can you help me if you can't find my baggage today?
我想要購買過夜所需的用品。
I'd like to purchase what I need for the night.